Saturday 8 October 2016

THANK YOU : I feel more confident than ever that the power to save the planet rests with the individual consumer. - Denis Hayes



Image result for ECO thank you images
"Plans to protect air and water, wilderness and wildlife are in fact plans to protect man 
Stewart Udall


Dear Members,

I'am very grateful to all members who have helped by spreading my word and by acquiring the products to fulfill my cause. Your gesture will now allow me to adopt a rare specie at BNHS very soon that in turn will benefit our nature and encourage me to work harder. I’d like you to know that your thoughtfulness is truly making a difference to mother nature and  in the lives of so many under privileged groups and physically challenged adults.
SPECIAL MENTION "THANK YOU" 
MR. & MRS. ANAND SINGHANIA & TANYA SINGHANIA
MR.&MRS. VINAY AGARWAL,DIVYAM & HARSHITA
MR & MRS RAKESH DAMANI
MR.RAJU HARLALKA
MRS.SHRUTI BHUWANIA
MRS.NANDINI
MRS.SUNITA CHOKSI
MRS.PINKY GUPTA
MRS.KRINA ASHAR
MRS.KOMAL SHAH
MRS.SHILPA
MRS.BOBBY
MRS.NEETA NAIK
Thank you all for supporting and encouraging me in my endeavour.
Respectfully,
RAJVANSH RUNGTA.


No comments:

Post a Comment