Sunday 7 May 2017

Update and the reason for being away from my blog


I know it has been ages since I even took out my laptop and the reason for that is my studies. I'am appearing for my boards currently and after November I got busy with my PRELIMS EXAMINATIONS and hence took a break from "NATURALIS". I take this oppurtunity to inform all my friends and family and my supporters that I have been able to sell environment friendly products worth Rs.12100.The total savings I have made to give back to the society is Rs.1815.Shortly I'am going to post after my boards the contribution made by NATURALIS to the society.  

TODAY,after 6 months I'am updating my blog.Pleased to share that I'am joining ADITYA BIRLA WORLD ACADEMY FOR IBDP 2017-2019. It was a pleasant surprise to receive a 'Behatar India Competition "mail immediately after the orientation at my new school. I could have not dreamt for more -I  sincerely thank my school Aditya Birla World Academy for giving me this challenging oppurtunity to make a difference in the country through the Behtar India Competition. Under their umbrella I also foresee my passion of saving the environment as"Naturalis" being fulfilled.

 I believe "No act of kindness,no matter how small,is ever wasted." and with this motto I urge all my family and friends to contribute towards the noble cause.

The details will be posted in my next blog. 

I need to get back to my studies,but surely I will try to come up with more environment friendly actions,ideas and products.

Thank you,

Regards,

RAJVANSH

NATURALIS

No comments:

Post a Comment